Spotted! Our investor Suzanne Quast. Looking hot with husband Sean Carrigan. Have you spotted him on The Young and The Restless?
Beautiful sky! #valentinesday red & pink
Night view | Day view #aviewfromabove (at jetBlue Airways)
Runway #patterns at JFK
So many NEW things going on with us this month! #travel #travelsizeproducts
Sexy Hair joins the mile high club!
Holiday shopping can be tough- but we’ve done the work for you. Here are my top gift picks this season.
3FLOZ Travel Essentials Kit, David Kirsch Flight Pack, DevaCurl Travel Kit, One Love Organics Kit, red flower candle set, Yes to Cucumbers Towelettes.
Looking for the perfect gift for the jet setter in your life? 3FLOZ has tons of options to make them smile this holiday season.
21 drops Headache, 3FLOZ Jet Lag Essentials Kit, Air Repair Kit, David Kirsch Flight Pack, HELP I’m Tired, SuperSmile Quikee, SARAHPOTEMPA Cordless Iron, The Laundress Travel Pack, Tocca Travel Perfume Trio
Be the best gifter around this holiday season with my top gift picks.
21 drops Travel Well, 3FLOZ In A Clutch, Air Repair Kit, blowpro shower cap, Burt’s Bees Ultimate Hand Cream, C.O Bigelow Razor, One Love Organics Kit, red flower mini candle, Sedu Travel Dryer.
Train, planes, and automobiles!
Today’s #TravelTuesdaytips is all about Holiday travel. Here are my tips for smooth sailing- driving, or flying this holiday season:
- Staying for a long week or weekend? Consider mailing some of your non-important items or gifts ahead of time to save on suitcase space or car space.
- Pack insurance cards and medical info. just in case you run into a problem and have to see a doctor suddenly.
- With more hours of travel that means more free time, so do not forget to pack extra batteries and chargers in your carry-on luggage. The worst thing would be stranded without access to your tablet or cell phone.
- Traveling with your significant other or a friend? Create a back up plan for lost or stolen checked luggage by packing half of each of your items in each suitcase. That way, if one get’s lost, you have enough items of your own to carry you through until the luggage is found.
- On that note, also have your makeup and toiletries in your purse or carry-on instead of in your checked luggage just in case you have to stay the night at the airport on either leg of the trip.
Do you have a great travel tip that you’re dying to share? Comment on our 3FLOZ FB page!