Runway #patterns at JFK
Holiday shopping can be tough- but we’ve done the work for you. Here are my top gift picks this season.
Looking for the perfect gift for the jet setter in your life? 3FLOZ has tons of options to make them smile this holiday season.
21 drops Headache, 3FLOZ Jet Lag Essentials Kit, Air Repair Kit, David Kirsch Flight Pack, HELP I’m Tired, SuperSmile Quikee, SARAHPOTEMPA Cordless Iron, The Laundress Travel Pack, Tocca Travel Perfume Trio
Be the best gifter around this holiday season with my top gift picks.
Train, planes, and automobiles!
Today’s #TravelTuesdaytips is all about Holiday travel. Here are my tips for smooth sailing- driving, or flying this holiday season:
- Staying for a long week or weekend? Consider mailing some of your non-important items or gifts ahead of time to save on suitcase space or car space.
- Pack insurance cards and medical info. just in case you run into a problem and have to see a doctor suddenly.
- With more hours of travel that means more free time, so do not forget to pack extra batteries and chargers in your carry-on luggage. The worst thing would be stranded without access to your tablet or cell phone.
- Traveling with your significant other or a friend? Create a back up plan for lost or stolen checked luggage by packing half of each of your items in each suitcase. That way, if one get’s lost, you have enough items of your own to carry you through until the luggage is found.
- On that note, also have your makeup and toiletries in your purse or carry-on instead of in your checked luggage just in case you have to stay the night at the airport on either leg of the trip.
Do you have a great travel tip that you’re dying to share? Comment on our 3FLOZ FB page!
I’m heading to California for 12 days - starting in Northern California and ending in Southern California. Climate changes wreak havoc on my skin and hair (different types of water) so it’s important to me to pack products that are versatile and of course, travel size.
- Sexy Hair root booster (new line to the site, coming soon- get excited!) It lifts hair from the root and protects hair from humidity to keep its style from going flat.
- David Kirsch Thermo bubbles to help ward off over indulgence at the holidays. Melt away the fat naturally with this pink lemonade bubbly beverage. Thermo Bubbles® is the Hollywood beauty secret that has helped many actors, actresses and models get runway and red carpet ready. Drinking it before or with my meal really curbs my appetite.
- Blowfish for hangovers , for over indulgence at the holidays. These small tablets are an FDA-registered over-the-counter drug that is specifically formulated to treat hangover symptoms quickly.
- Supergoop SPF 40 face lotion for that California sun. This gentle face sunscreen and moisturizer provides complete broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection. It also blends well into the skin without leaving a shiny or white residue.
- blowpro textstyle texture spray is one of my favorite products right now because it not only gives your hair that dry-shampoo effect but it also gives hair a great lift and natural texture. It also prevents grease and oil buildup while hair still feels brushable and soft.
- Dr. Dennis Gross extra strength peels rid my skin of any oil or dirt I may have accumulated on my face throughout the day. After using these make my skin feel renewed and completely refreshed.
Wherever you may be headed this week, never leave home without the essentials. What are yours?
Sometimes I just need a little freshening up- especially after a long flight. From makeup removing to cleansing, 3FLOZ carries a wide variety of towelettes- sized perfectly for your purse or suitcase. You won’t want to be without these helpful wipes- because when you are out is when you will need them most.