I’ve never had allergies before and I am dying!! I don’t know how people go months like this. I am honestly praying that it is a cold which means there would be an end in sight!! Anyways, these 5 things are helping me survive these allergies!
- Warm water+salt: It may seem gross but nothing helps a scratchy throat like gargling with warm water and salt.
- Q-tips+rescue balm: Again not sexy but a little Air Repair Rescue Balm applied in and around your nostrils with a Q-tip soothes the cracked and irritated skin.
- Help I have allergies: I’ve been taking it twice a day and it definitely helps with symptoms.
- Turning off the A/C: I wouldn’t believe my friends when they said sleeping without my A/C would help but it has really made a difference with how I feel in the am. I think the air coming out of the A/C probably has a fair amount of dust and is definitely dryer than the humid NYC air coming from the window.
- Denial: Trying to forget about these allergies keeping busy and sticking my regular routine helps, when I can do it.
So there you have it! The 5 things that are kind of keeping me sane during this horrific allergy season. You got any tips for me???